Indicators: SeriesIntegerInfo and Rates Bar Information Utility, displays how many bars there are in all timeframes for any user selected symbol, and shows the 'CopyRates' information availablity for any bar

SeriesIntegerInfo and Rates Bar Information Utility, displays how many bars there are in all timeframes for any user selected symbol, and shows the 'CopyRates' information availablity for any bar:

This utility is not a trading information utility. It will only have value for those getting information on the Number of Bars that have terminal data. This utility uses the functions SeriesIntegerInfo and CopyRates to obtain and display information about the availability of bar information from the terminal.

SeriesIntegerInfo and Rates Bar Information Utility, displays how many bars there are in all timeframes for any user selected symbol, and shows the 'CopyRates' information availablity for any bar

Author: LukeB

If anyone has any thoughts on obtaining data from the terminal along the lines of what this indicator does, I started a forum topic on it:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/319249
MQL5: How do I initialize data for CopyRates, Bars and iBars?
MQL5: How do I initialize data for CopyRates, Bars and iBars?
  • www.mql5.com
I'm Looking for help on how to initialize terminal data before OnCalculate is called...