How to change displacement of Ichimoku cloud

I am trying to customize ichimoku cloud in MT5 to better fit the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Default Ichimoku cloud in MT5 allows changing the Tenkan (conversion line), Kijun (base line) and Senkou span B (Leading line 2). I cannot set time displacement, somehow it is linked to the Kijun (base line) periods. If i set the base line to 60 periods than displacement of the cloud is also moved 60 periods forward. But it is to much for me. Is there a way to add that extra setting which is not available on default? Can someone be so kind and share a link where i can download more custom indicators?

Thanks!

Morphmine:

I am trying to customize ichimoku cloud in MT5 to better fit the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Default Ichimoku cloud in MT5 allows changing the Tenkan (conversion line), Kijun (base line) and Senkou span B (Leading line 2). I cannot set time displacement, somehow it is linked to the Kijun (base line) periods. If i set the base line to 60 periods than displacement of the cloud is also moved 60 periods forward. But it is to much for me. Is there a way to add that extra setting which is not available on default? Can someone be so kind and share a link where i can download more custom indicators?

Thanks!
Files:
IchimokuB.mq5  6 kb

Ernst Van Der Merwe:
Hi, I have used the same approach as you did in IchimokuB to customize the shift in kumo cloud, and use this as a custom indicator with iCustom function in OnTick function of my expert the problem is that it makes the EA very slow in the backtest and the cool part is that if i use the in built Ichimoku indicator the same way the speed is all good, So do you know what may cause the problem?

omid kiasat:
Hi, I have used the same approach as you did in IchimokuB to customize the shift in kumo cloud, and use this as a custom indicator with iCustom function in OnTick function of my expert the problem is that it makes the EA very slow in the backtest and the cool part is that if i use the in built Ichimoku indicator the same way the speed is all good, So do you know what may cause the problem?
This one should be a little faster.
Files:
Ichimoku.mq5  6 kb

Ernst Van Der Merwe #:
This one should be a little faster.

Hi, I need  customize ichimoku cloud in MT5 to better ,How can  i  apply in the EA when the komuo cloud changes color from green to red or red to green, pleas guide me how to write the block in FXDreema.

thanks

Reason: