Have hit a roadblock building a dashboard style EA

Hi,
I am looking to build a dashboard so that I can view some specific conditions on all of the 28 currency pairs I track. The basic logic for the conditions I have figured out and run them separately on each pairs chart. The problem I have is that I want the info displayed on one chart. 

I want to have 4 rows of seven columns (28 pairs) with certain info (ie. ATR Value, Below Daily Kumo, Above  Daily Kumo). I would like to color code some of the info as it changes (ie Red below kumo, Green above kumo).

A rough example would be:

EUR/USD GBP/USD AUD/USD USD/JPY GBP/JPY ETC ETC ETC
ATR: 0.0064 ATR: 0.0058 ATR: 0.0045 ATR: 0.0126 ATR: 0.0149 ETC ETC ETC
BELOW D1 CLOUD ABOVE D1 CLOUD BELOW D1 CLOUD BELOW D1 CLOUD ABOVE D1 CLOUD ETC ETC ETC
ABOVE H1 CLOUD BELOW H1 CLOUD BELOW H1 CLOUD ABOVE H1 CLOUD ABOVE H1 CLOUD ETC ETC ETC

I have explored OBJ_TEXT however that positions text based on time & price, so is no good  for creating static text boxes. 

I have tried using OBJ_LABEL. It's very labor intensive and seems to be a long way about setting the text onto the screen by align pos x y on every  pair and every dynamic variable in a dashboard of 28 currency pairs. And I also cant seem to change the color of the labels without deleting the obj and creating a new one on every instance that it changes ie above or below cloud.

I'm also aware that the info of all the other pairs will only update per tick of the chart that I put the EA on. That shouldn't matter it doesn't need to be ultra responsive. 

I've also been thinking of building the dashboard outside of MQL4 and getting data from each of the individual eas running separately on each pair. I have no idea on how to retrieve data from a live EA into an external program.

Does anyone have any advice?  

Reason: