Using MT5 on an only MT4 broker

Hello, 
My broker use only MT4, but I use MT5 and all my code in mql5.
is it possible to make a connection between my mql5 code and my broker MT4 platform?

yuv98:
Hello, 
is it possible to make a connection between my mql5 code and my broker MT4 platform?

Possible, if you're able to code :). Or find a freelancer, or maybe there are ready solutions in the market or codebase - you can do a search.

Seng Joo Thio:

Possible, if you're able to code :). Or find a freelancer, or maybe there are ready solutions in the market or codebase - you can do a search.

I code, but all my code is in mql5.
Do I have to write all the code from scratch in mql4?

yuv98:
I code, but all my code is in mql5.
Do I have to write all the code from scratch in mql4?

What I think is that you just need some code to communicate trade decisions from MT5 to MT4, and trade outcomes vice versa (via user-designed display). On top of that, if you trade on small timeframes, you probably also need to send chart data from MT4 to MT5 (and create offline charts).

Once that is done, you will be able to make decisions based on your existing codes that run on MT5's offline charts.

yuv98:
Hello, 

if you bother searching the Market section you will find MT5>MT4 trader copiers

yuv98:
Hello, 

You can buy Copy Utilities. They copy trades from MT4 to MT5 , MT5 To MT4. They are plenty in the market and they are cheaper. 

Reason: