Introductory EA

Hello everyone,

I'm getting introduced in this awesome world of financial markets and I was expecting a charitable soul to share a piece of advice with me.

Yeah! Nothing better than charity and anonimity on the web to talk about money!!

My naivety as a newcomer speaks on my behalf! 

My question is as follows: Do you find Bollinger's trading strategies found on his book as a good mechanism to start by with manual equities trading

Any EA will be welcome, as well as any pointing out of my ignorance. 

Also, I'd like to take advantadge of this topic to introduce myself and to say that I'd like to become an active part of this little 'society' in a close future.

Thanks to everyone! For your upcoming response and for what you've shared in the past!

Javier 

Jiar:

Hello everyone,

I'm getting introduced in this awesome world of financial markets and I was expecting a charitable soul to share a piece of advice with me.

Yeah! Nothing better than charity and anonimity on the web to talk about money!!

My question is as follows: Do you find Bollinger's trading strategies found on his book as a good mechanism to start by with manual equities trading? 

Also, I'd like to take advantadge of this topic to introduce myself and to say that I'd like to become an active part of this little 'society' in a close future.

Thanks to everyone! For your upcoming response and for what you've shared in the past!

Javier 

Welcome to mql5.com forum.

Jiar:

Hello everyone,

My question is as follows: Do you find Bollinger's trading strategies found on his book as a good mechanism to start by with manual equities trading? 

Javier 

Hi Jiar,

welcome on board.

Regarding your question I believe that all indicators or most of them used correctly can give results either you trade manual or automatic, but it is only one part of a trading strategy. So I would also focus on Symbols to trade, time frame,leverage to choose,lot sizing,and all different exit strategies as stop loss,take profit,trailing and others.

Take a deep look inside "cod base" it is very helpfull.

good luck

Thanks a million!