After EA compile Settings are not changing how do you clear the cache are is that the problem?

After compile, test, compile, test.. ect. ect. ...

New code compiles correctly but settings changed like Input Constants do not change.

After setting up a new demo account and decreasing the leverage from 1:200 to 1:50 Leverage does not change when called from Scripts and EA.

Any Ideas to clear the Cache or is it another problem?

Leverage : 200 Equals: 50.0

2014.06.07 23:49:28.913	TestMaxandMinLots (AUDCAD,H1)	Contract Size: 100000.0Times Lot Size: 1.0Divided By Leverage : 200 Equals: 50.0

wehsnim:

After compile, test, compile, test.. ect. ect. ...

New code compiles correctly but settings changed like Input Constants do not change.

After setting up a new demo account and decreasing the leverage from 1:200 to 1:50 Leverage does not change when called from Scripts and EA.

Any Ideas to clear the Cache or is it another problem?

Leverage : 200 Equals: 50.0

Hello wehsnim, it would be interesting if you could show us some relevant parts of yours code, instead of the logs messages. I think this way could improve your chance to get a good answer for your problem.

Its not a code problem if compile and change the Input Constant Like

input int Inp_MA_Period = 20;

to

input int Inp_MA_Period = 30;

and compile...

The Input Constant should change. to Inp_MA_Period 30;

In Strategy Tester it does not. Just Inp_MA_Period  20; and i have to go to the inputs and change it.

This doesn't happen after a couple of tests. More like 60 to 100. The input constants refuse to change.

As for the leverage it doesn't matter what I change it to even after a clean install if i open a new demo at 1:50 1:100 it still does 1:200.

wehsnim:

As for the leverage it doesn't matter what I change it to even after a clean install if i open a new demo at 1:50 1:100 it still does 1:200.

Maybe any small error inside the code?

Well, I don't know if anyone can help you with that, given the description you gave us. Anyway, good luck!

wehsnim:

input int Inp_MA_Period = 20;

to

input int Inp_MA_Period = 30;

and compile...

The Input Constant should change. to Inp_MA_Period 30;

In Strategy Tester it does not. Just Inp_MA_Period  20; and i have to go to the inputs and change it.

This doesn't happen after a couple of tests. More like 60 to 100. The input constants refuse to change. 

It's not a bug, it's feature. You have to use the reset button in input parameters window if you want to use the value from the code.

What leverage ? The settings on Strategy Tester ? It's very unclear what you are talking about.
Reason: