Experts: Head and Shoulders

Automated-Trading
Automated-Trading  

Head and Shoulders:

"Head and Shoulders" naked trading price action EA draws 2 mini Trend Lines with "Fractals" on chart and trades with "Head and Shoulders" strategy,has Trailing Stop Loss &Take Profit works with all time frames major forex pairs and stocks NASDAQ.

Head and Shoulders

Author: Aharon Tzadik

Head and Shoulders
Head and Shoulders
  • www.mql5.com
"Head and Shoulders" naked trading price action EA draws 2 mini Trend Lines with "Fractals" on chart and trades with Head and Shoulders strategy,has Trailing Stop Loss &Take Profit works with all time frames major forex pairs and stocks NASDAQ. : pricethird topbottom But a one-time function with a smaller value than the subsequent   to lock...
UBrokad
UBrokad  
HI SIr..Can you add both code together Head and Shoulders and Wedge pattern ? Because if both code combine then it can be more stable .
Aharon Tzadik
Aharon Tzadik  
UBrokad:
HI SIr..Can you add both code together  Head and Shoulders and Wedge pattern ? Because if both code combine then it can be more stable .

Try it on demo first.

Files:
Shuhua Shen
Shuhua Shen  
Can you change to mt5 version?
Cristian Ţari
Cristian Ţari  

Hi Aharon,

I enjoy your works, you gave something to the community which no one even tried to attempt. I've been through a lot of your EAs but I don't understand what total equity risk means and When to trail, PAD amount means?

Thank you,

Cristian

Aharon Tzadik
Aharon Tzadik  
Cristian Ţari:

"total equity risk"=how much money (in percent)  from total equity you are ready to lose.

"When to trail"=how much pips at your direction of trade you want to start "break even".

"PAD amount "= pips step distance for trailing.