Help - Profit made last month incorrectly displayed

I made 600% profit on June but it is incorrectly displayed on my signal. 

<link to the signal was deleted by moderator>

Why ? And how can be solved to correctly display?

It (about the growth) was asked many times so I will provide the posts with replies - 

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals - Reliability

Sergey Golubev, 2018.12.07 15:57

I provided the information I found (information from the thread opened by MQ).
As to "profitable signals may become less reliable" ... There are some limitation concerning it - 

• abnormal monthly growth (some people told about 50% in a month, some of them told about 80%; means: if the signal is making more than 50%in a month so the results/stats from this month will not be considered for this signal);
  • the signal will not be available for subscription if drawdown on open trades were more than 30%;
  • and some more ...

many information is not disclosed ... and we do not know exact numbers and so on.

"abnormal monthly growth .." - it is reply from admin:

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2017.05.04 17:53

You should understand that Signals with such a huge growth do not live long. Therefore, such growths are ignored to protect potential subscribers.

about drawdown - reply from admin:

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2015.05.27 12:42

The subscription is prohibited if the current drawdown exceeds 30%.
----------------

More - 

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2018.10.03 07:47

You say that, as if averaging is not evil, but good. This indicator (for what period of life of the account in percents 80% Growth was achieved) was introduced to clearly show the accounts on which the acceleration tactics are used. A potential subscriber should understand that he has an account that was dispersed in a few days (and perhaps it was one only lucky account of 10-30 accounts) in order to post it later and show a beautiful chart.

A side effect was that it also detects accounts well with averaging tactics that ruined so many deposits. So this warning fulfills its role.

----------------

Reason: