RE:EA NOT RUNNING ON VPS

Hi All,

I'm new in the vps EA thing, i still cannot win migrating charts onto vps, i get an error message DLL not allowed, even when i don't check on the expert advisor window, it says the EA that is supplied by my provider uses "wininet.dll" so i should remove expert from charts and try migrating, please refer to attachment, i really don't know how to go about, the EA provider cannot assist on this one, your advice will be highly appreciated.

Files:
vps.jpg  189 kb

Posti:

Hi All,

I'm new in the vps EA thing, i still cannot win migrating charts onto vps, i get an error message DLL not allowed, even when i don't check on the expert advisor window, it says the EA that is supplied by my provider uses "wininet.dll" so i should remove expert from charts and try migrating, please refer to attachment, i really don't know how to go about, the EA provider cannot assist on this one, your advice will be highly appreciated.

It will not work with this kind of VPS

I would do it this way:

Install mt4 on your PC and install all indicators and EAs.

Than click on Open Data folder and Copy all

Open Mt4 on VPS. Open data folder and Delete all.
Paste here the content of your local mt4. It should contain all needed files now

Posti:

Hi All,

dll is not allowed on MQL5 VPS sorry.

Reason: