RSI indicator code - page 2

luckyvictor:

I have made the following changes and I still don't get a sensible graph, zero all time.

in here, I use 14 number of element, average period of 5, I tried either i or 0 for shift, and dont get a graph.

What have I misunderstood?

Instead of 14, use 0, otherwise it'll just go through 14 elements of the entire chart (which is effectively 0 elements, since your main RSI period is already 14).

Seng Joo Thio:

Instead of 14, use 0, otherwise it'll just go through 14 elements of the entire chart (which is effectively 0 elements, since your main RSI period is already 14).

I actually tried as well, but it seems to take forever to load, and eventually still produce 0 to me, so I though I was using too many element which are unnecessary.

Did you try this code using 0 and does it work ?

luckyvictor:

I actually tried as well, but it seems to take forever to load, and eventually still produce 0 to me, so I though I was using too many element which are unnecessary.

Did you try this code using 0 and does it work ?

Yes, I tried. 

Thanks, it does work!

The very first time i tried, it slowed down my computer and eventually crashed the application, and actually now, still very slow when loading up, but it works.

Reason: