Offset of Ichimoku inside Mt4 and Mt5 was wrong!

Please refer the information at the link, it was a understanding problem cause the wrong ichimoku indicator.

The original offset from the Ichimoku sanji book the chinkou span and the senkou span A and B should be -25 and +25, not 26.

Because the current candle count as 1 not 0.

i know the dekstop version i can use the modified of the indicator, but at the mobile site i can't, please update an offset settings for the next update.

is enough to check with the wrong version, i'm tired...

https://www.fxtrade.co.jp/page-239347

修正版一目均衡表(FXTF - Ichimoku)のチャート表示方法|FXTF
修正版一目均衡表(FXTF - Ichimoku)のチャート表示方法|FXTF
  • www.fxtrade.co.jp
以下がある場合は、選択するとチャートに反映できます。

seong1: The original offset from the Ichimoku sanji book the chinkou span and the senkou span A and B should be -25 and +25, not 26.

Not what Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō - Wikipedia says, or any other web page that I know of. Do you really believe that no one in the world has previously noticed that the entire western world is wrong?

You're going to have to find original text (not just some web page,) point everyone to it, before you have a chance to convince people.

Even if you are correct, it's a minor problem.

William Roeder:

Not what Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō - Wikipedia says, or any other web page that I know of. Do you really believe that no one in the world has previously noticed that the entire western world is wrong?

You're going to have to find original text (not just some web page,) point everyone to it, before you have a chance to convince people.

you can try check at Japanese trading software, compare to metatrader is different. No need argue. 

If this a problem, even how minor, please give an option to trader to adjust, just like moving average have an offset value to change it.

26 period in original ichimoku is include current candle, unlike metatrader start count at previous candle, so why i say should change to -25.

William Roeder:

another wrong indicator is MACD, single line and not using EMA.

don't know why until now still not provide an correct version.

William Roeder:

more info for refence

http://nana-trading.com/post-851/

MT4で一目均衡表の表示方法&チャートを見る時に注意すること
MT4で一目均衡表の表示方法&チャートを見る時に注意すること
  • nana-trading.com
一目均衡表は、多くの投資家や投機家に使われています。 ここでは一目均衡表の表示方法とチャートを見る時に注意することについてお話をします。 MT4で一目均衡表を表示させる方法 MT4では、一目均衡表は標準機能の「Ichimoku Kinko ...
Reason: