backtest only shows result of one day

i've backtested this EA but it only gives the result of one day (only the beginning day of the backtest). try it yourself and you'll see. 

For example, I want to backtest GBPUSD from 5 May 2019. But the backtest result only shows the result on 5 May 2019. And if I change the date to 4 May 2019, then it will only show the result on 4 May 2019.

can anybody help me? thanks in advance

Files:

You can read the following -

----------------

How to prepare MT4 for backtesting/trading with some pairs - post #932

Sergey Golubev:

You can read the following -

----------------

How to prepare MT4 for backtesting/trading with some pairs - post #932

Hello thanks for your reply. I am afraid the problem is not the history. Perhaps i didn't explain it clearly. Please see my original post. 

greenpipshunter:

i've backtested this EA but it only gives the result of one day (only the beginning day of the backtest). try it yourself and you'll see. 

For example, I want to backtest GBPUSD from 5 May 2019. But the backtest result only shows the result on 5 May 2019. And if I change the date to 4 May 2019, then it will only show the result on 4 May 2019.

The EA is coded to only place orders once.

I have removed the code that restricts the orders.

I have not checked the logic or tested so there may be unexpected consequences. Only test on Demo.

Files:

Keith Watford:

The EA is coded to only place orders once.

I have removed the code that restricts the orders.

I have not checked the logic or tested so there may be unexpected consequences. Only test on Demo.

Hello Keith thanks for your reply. I've tested the EA but it opens like 200 pending orders in a day.

I want it to open two pending orders (1 buy stop and 1 sell stop) in a day but I just cant do the backtest because it only shows the result of one day.

Can you do me a favor, Keith? Thanks a lot.

greenpipshunter:

Hello Keith thanks for your reply. I've tested the EA but it opens like 200 pending orders in a day.

I want it to open two pending orders (1 buy stop and 1 sell stop) in a day but I just cant do the backtest because it only shows the result of one day.

Can you do me a favor, Keith? Thanks a lot.

This will now open the orders at the input trade time every day.

Obviously EntryLevel should be set to 0 in the tester.

Files:

I had a same issue. Thanks a lot for providing the insights into daily order logic.
Reason: