I want to make friends with people that knows how to code mq4 and mq5

am here to learn more and make friends too i have this highly profitable indicator i want to make friends with people thta can convert this indicator to mq5 and create an EA for it .This indicator is highly profitable so its a win win for everybody .

You can use Freelance service for that.

If you have the mq4 file then it can be converted. If you only have the ex4, then it cannot.

I see that you have place a job in Freelance.

Asking to convert an ex4 file can be taken that you are asking for it to be decompiled. If Admin see it this way then you will probably be banned.

If you don't have the mq4 file, I advise you to delete the Freelance job.

Keith Watford:

If you have the mq4 file then it can be converted. If you only have the ex4, then it cannot.

I see that you have place a job in Freelance.

Asking to convert an ex4 file can be taken that you are asking for it to be decompiled. If Admin see it this way then you will probably be banned.

If you don't have the mq4 file, I advise you to delete the Freelance job.

i have delted the job so what do i do know i only have the ex4 file

ilekubatrades:

i have delted the job so what do i do know i only have the ex4 file

You cannot do anything as an ex4 file cannot be modified or converted.

The only way would be if you are able to work out the logic behind the indicator and set up a job using that logic.

Keith Watford:

You cannot do anything as an ex4 file cannot be modified or converted.

The only way would be if you are able to work out the logic behind the indicator and set up a job using that logic.

thats why i said i needed a friend someone that is a pro in the field i can send the indicator to check it out then we go from there

I don't know why ilekubatrades has been banned, but I don't understand why my comment has been deleted. I was just asking for the ex4 file that we are talking about in this thread and the name of the indicator, and as far as I know there is nothing against forum rules in this.

It would be correct say to me why my comment has been deleted. Thank you.

It is not allowed to post ex4/5

Only MQ4/5 source code.

Marco vd Heijden:

It is not allowed to post ex4/5

Only MQ4/5 source code.

Really? I didn't know...from when? I've seen many times ex4 files in elite section thread for example...also I don't understand why prohibit that...

Jox90:
Really? I didn't know...from when? I've seen many times ex4 files in elite section thread for example...also I don't understand why prohibit that...

I found out the same thing about a month or so ago.

As I recall, the reason is that .ex4/.ex5 could contain malicious code.

Anthony Garot:

I found out the same thing about a month or so ago.

As I recall, the reason is that .ex4/.ex5 could contain malicious code.

That's true...but it can be dangerous only if you have enabled dll or even without??

Reason: