Scripts: indicator for day trading 5 min chart - MT4

indicator for day trading 5 min chart:

This is useful if you want to earn and work on 5 min chart . it uses bb , ma 10, ma50 , Psar, slow s, one faster s and macd along with rsi to give a perfect view of market . if you need some help let me know in the comments. Only works in mq4 language . just drag and drop on a five min chart

Author: Rinkan Rohit

indicator for day trading 5 min chart
indicator for day trading 5 min chart
  • www.mql5.com
here is the code if you directly wants to copy ,if you have downloaded the code from the above you need to set the chart in 5 min mode but in case you want to drag and drop , then copy the...

i have downloaded the below one and its working ,can you make rsi above 70 to buy and below 30 for sell please 

Black Linux:
i have downloaded the below one and its working ,can you make rsi above 70 to buy and below 30 for sell please 
i was also thinking the same , also can you update the EA here , means in the code base ?? and there any loss stoping ideas 

Black Linux:

just change the value in the code its that simple

I set the take profit at 100 and stop lose at 30. Zero errors but, it does not run afterwards. I drag the indicator to the specific 5m chart but nothing seems to change it. what is wrong? 

Hi, good code, it is full of inspiration.

Regards

Andy

Does it place the trades for you

good afternoon. can you advise please which script I should download; and what does each script do, not do?

Reason: