Export all chart data including indicators

OK, first post so please bear with me !!!

Have been using MT4 for some time now and very happy with the functionality, how you can add third party custom indicators/EA to the charts etc.  I have a specific task I am trying to complete, which I initially thought would be fairly straight forward, but, errrrr, no, sure as hell doesn't seem so!! 

What I am looking to do is export not only price data (OHLC) but also all data (1M timeframe) for all of the indicators I have attached as well.  I just don't understand why it's so difficult, if I hover my mouse over (for example) a Parabolic SAR from 7 days ago the value is shown in the chart, it must be stored somewhere ?  How can I export it ?

Thanks in advance.

L

leenux_tux:

OK, first post so please bear with me !!!

Have been using MT4 for some time now and very happy with the functionality, how you can add third party custom indicators/EA to the charts etc.  I have a specific task I am trying to complete, which I initially thought would be fairly straight forward, but, errrrr, no, sure as hell doesn't seem so!! 

What I am looking to do is export not only price data (OHLC) but also all data (1M timeframe) for all of the indicators I have attached as well.  I just don't understand why it's so difficult, if I hover my mouse over (for example) a Parabolic SAR from 7 days ago the value is shown in the chart, it must be stored somewhere ?  How can I export it ?

Thanks in advance.

L

You can write a script and download it

leenux_tux: a Parabolic SAR from 7 days ago the value is shown in the chart, it must be stored somewhere ?  How can I export it ?

They are not stored anywhere. They are calculated by the indicator, placed in a buffer, and the terminal displays them on the chart.

amando: You can write a script and download it

William Roeder:

They are not stored anywhere. They are calculated by the indicator, placed in a buffer, and the terminal displays them on the chart.

Thanks for the prompt replies.  Looks like learning some MQL4 :-)

Reason: