Indicators: Bollinger Bands %b

Bollinger Bands %b:

This is Bollinger Bands %b indicator for MetaTrader 5. It is all about the relationship between price and the Upper and Lower Bands.

Bollinger bands %b

Author: pumper

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators: Bollinger Bands ®

newdigital, 2013.08.06 14:05

Bollinger Bands Forex Trading Strategy Summary

Bollinger Bands is a popular indicator that can be used in various ways. However, like most indicators it should not be used alone. This indicator work best combined with overbought and oversold indicators and oscillators.

Since Bollinger Bands uses volatility to determine the trend, traders should not use indicators that duplicate this information. Instead these bands should combined with indicators that measure volume or momentum. The table below summarizes trading strategies used with this indicator.

Hi Mohsen,

I've downloaded your Bollinger Band %b for my mt5 platform and the explanations look great to me. Was wondering; have you got the %b(RSI), Normalized RSI as described in his book

"John Bollinger on Bollinger Band"? If so, do you mind sharing? Thanks a lot @Sergey Golubev, your links on Bollinger are very helpful. Attached are pictures of %b(RSI).....Pictures, they say speak louder than words.

Regards,

Sikani.

it doesn't work for me, it just gives the information for previous candles
Reason: