Update phone number: I don't have my old one...

How can I update my phone number. It requires me to have my old phone number as well as my new one. Doesn't make much such. 

Thank you,

Ken

Kenneth Thiesse:

How can I update my phone number. It requires me to have my old phone number as well as my new one. Doesn't make much such.

Thank you,

Ken

Hate to say it, but you're probably stuffed. They are ridiculously strict with their system and won't consider alternate ways to authenticate. I tried again and again to negotiate with them but they were straight out as unhelpful as they possibly could have been.

I went through similar issues when I needed to update my email address but was no longer with that ISP so had no way to access that email address. I wound up actually asking on a forum for someone using my old ISP to temporarily set up my old email address on their account so I could update here.

Like I said, ridiculous that I had to go to those lengths..

Given its a mobile, not sure what you can do. You could try contacting the old provider to see if your old number is available and get them to put it on a prepaid account for a month. If the number has been reused already you could try calling it to see if the new user will help you out. Alternately, maybe you can do something with a virtual number, though I'd expect the number won't be available through a virtual service.

Just contact with customer sevice.
I had same issue,but they changed my phone number without old phone.
But to do this I needed to upload IDs.Just contact them.

The subject is simple
Send to customer service
I will tell you
You will be photographed at the back of the main page of your account in the site
And send them the picture
I had the same problem and was resolved that way
Greetings

Contact service desk and they will ask you photos.

Has this issue being solved? I wrote to service desk last week and i could not get an answer? 
Reason: