Two indicators in the same chart

Hi,

I have two indicators in the same chart whereby some variables used are the same, is it going to cause confusion ? I am worry the value of variable of one indicator will be mistakenly used by another indicator. I want to  clarify whether the program itself will know how to do calculations using their own variables, not confused by the same variable names of the other indicator?

Please help. 

chua le:

Hi,

I have two indicators in the same chart whereby some variables used are the same, is it going to cause confusion ? I am worry the value of variable of one indicator will be mistakenly used by another indicator. I want to  clarify whether the program itself will know how to do calculations using their own variables, not confused by the same variable names of the other indicator?

Please help. 

Nope, no confusion at all... unless, you're talking about these variables.

GlobalVariables - Variables - MQL4 Tutorial
GlobalVariables - Variables - MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
Several application programs can operate in the client terminal at the same time. In some cases the necessity may occur to pass some data from one program to another. Specially for this MQL4 has global variables of the client terminal. Global variable of Client Terminal is a variable, the value of which is available from all application...

ok noted, thanks
Reason: