Increase decimal values till 6, return ed from double High[]/Low[].

Hi 

I am using High[] and low[] calls. it returns double value till decimal values 4. I want the the return values til decimal value '6'.

Please help me regrading this ASAP!!!!!

Floating point has infinite number of decimals. Print out your values to the precision you want with DoubleToString - Conversion Functions - MQL4 Reference.

RaviV_2019:

Hi 

I am using High[] and low[] calls. it returns double value till decimal values 4. I want the the return values til decimal value '6'.

Please help me regrading this ASAP!!!!!

High, Low, Open and Close will have only as much decimals as the broker allows for a given symbol

Those are not "regular" floating point values (like averages or any other calculated values), but are strictly limited by your broker. If your broker is 4 digit broker, that is it. the rest will be 0 (or any approximation that yields to the digits round value)

William Roeder:
Floating point has infinite number of decimals. Print out your values to the precision you want with DoubleToString - Conversion Functions - MQL4 Reference.

Hi William,

Thanks for the reply!!

i used this but it is in string and i want only double value. i have to perform some operation on the returned value that is of double value. So please suggest me accordingly.

Thanks

RaviV_2019: I am using High[] and low[] calls. it returns double value
RaviV_2019: i want only double value. i have to perform some operation on the returned value that is of double value. So please suggest me accordingly.

You already have the double value. Do your "operation."

Reason: