Incorrect proportional lot calculation of signal

Hello, I have the same balance in my account than in the account of the signal and I have set to use 95% of the deposit and the lot size has nothing to do with the master.

For example the master opened 2 positions, one of 0.03 lots and another one of 0.07 and my account opened 2 positions of 0.01 and 0.02 respectively.

So, how can I solve this issue?

Peter9999:

Hello, I have the same balance in my account than in the account of the signal and I have set to use 95% of the deposit and the lot size has nothing to do with the master.

For example the master opened 2 positions, one of 0.03 lots and another one of 0.07 and my account opened 2 positions of 0.01 and 0.02 respectively.

So, how can I solve this issue?

Do you have the same leverage also?

In order to have the same lot size, you must have the same currency, the same or more leverage and a bit more capital, since you can only use up to 95% of it.

Thank you Eleni. I have more leverage. The signal has 1:200 and I have 1:500. so, it should be a reason, by other hand I have the same balance (not more balance), and the difference is 0.07 in the master 0.02 in mine....It should be also the reason of a 300% lower lot size.

Mql5 doesn't give a solution to this issue and and told me to open a ticket in the forum. Hopefully any one can resolve this technical issue...but who. if it's surely an issue of MQL5 algorithm.

Any one have had this issue and had found the solution?

Peter9999:

Thank you Eleni. I have more leverage. The signal has 1:200 and I have 1:500. so, it should be a reason, by other hand I have the same balance (not more balance), and the difference is 0.07 in the master 0.02 in mine....It should be also the reason of a 300% lower lot size.

Mql5 doesn't give a solution to this issue and and told me to open a ticket in the forum. Hopefully any one can resolve this technical issue...but who. if it's surely an issue of MQL5 algorithm.

Any one have had this issue and had found the solution?

With the details you are providing, its doesn't make sense, you should have a bit lower lot size, since you have the same balance and you only use up to 95% of it, but not that low.

The only other thing I can think of, is that you have other manual trades open and your available margin doesn't allow the opening of the proper lot size trades.

A screenshot of your MQL5 VPS Journals, could bring some more light into this, explaining the lower copying ratio and lot size.

Reason: