Receiving email when participating in a topic

Shouldn't I receive an email If I participate in a topic in the forum, and another user replayed or commented in the same thread.

because it is annoying to come back and check, or to forget to reply to someone, or to miss a nice information!

I had the same issue and still have it.

You can click the star near the title of your thread. This way you will add your thread to Favorites

This way you will manually check only one place: your Favorites zone in your account.

Anyway, I still don't understand why they don't send emails to announce you when new replies come in.

MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

ifmihai:

I had the same issue and still have it.

You can click the star near the title of your thread. This way you will add your thread to Favorites

This way you will manually check only one place: your Favorites zone in your account.

Anyway, I still don't understand why they don't send emails to announce you when new replies come in.

I see, thanks for your kind reply.
Reason: