Change Equity while losing trades

Hello,

I would like to know if I can withdraw a part of my equity to loose less money with the copy trades. Will the ratio change? 

For example, if I have 1000USD and the trades are losing 400USD, can I withdraw 500USD in order to loose 200USD. Is it possible?

I would like to put big money when I see winning trades and withdraw a big part of my money if I see the market going down.

Thx in advance.

StartingBlock:

Hello,

I would like to know if I can withdraw a part of my equity to loose less money with the copy trades. Will the ratio change? 

For example, if I have 1000USD and the trades are losing 400USD, can I withdraw 500USD in order to loose 200USD. Is it possible?

I would like to put big money when I see winning trades and withdraw a big part of my money if I see the market going down.

Thx in advance.

If you withdraw or deposit capital while having open orders, the copying ratio will change and that will result in partial closure of exhisting or opening of new orders.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you withdraw or deposit capital while having open orders, the copying ratio will change and that will result in partial closure of exhisting or opening of new orders.

Ibrahim Genel:
You know if i can get a refund if i cancelled my subscription a week later to a signal ? 

Eleni Anna Branou:

So it's not interesting because I will probably loose money?

StartingBlock: , if I have 1000USD and the trades are losing 400USD, can I withdraw 500USD in order to loose 200USD. Is it possible?

You balance is 1000. If you withdraw 500 your balance will be 500. The trade size will be cut in half.  That means you loose 200 more, your balance is now 300 and are still loosing 200.

Reason: