Experts: Manual Hedging - page 2

Hi, I am not getting a sequence of trades? I hit buy or sell button and trade opens with TP and SL. If it hits SL it closes trade and thats it?

I don't understand?

Jobber12:

Hi, I am not getting a sequence of trades? I hit buy or sell button and trade opens with TP and SL. If it hits SL it closes trade and thats it?

I don't understand?

Hello

There was an error with the code, it is fixed now and every time that you press a button you will start a sequence of trades . 

Hi, can I use this EA as manager for loss trade? Which means, if my own EA hit SL, your EA will start hedge automatically.

Nishalini Jayaraman:
Hi, can I use this EA as manager for loss trade? Which means, if my own EA hit SL, your EA will start hedge automatically.

Hello

Yes that is the main purpose of this EA, but you have to operate it manually, if you want it automatically  you need to build a new EA with your strategy.

will u add in this ea buy stop and sell stop option instead of buy or sell button .where put buystop or sell stop and if triged it then it work on its way thanks

waqasabdur:
will u add in this ea buy stop and sell stop option instead of buy or sell button .where put buystop or sell stop and if triged it then it work on its way thanks

Please go to "Freelance" section and ask what ever you want.

ccool
Reason: