On Trade per exeeding ranges of indicator

Hello,

For me it is not clear to programm that i only make one trade per exeeding limits of the Indicator.

for example: I always compare the close value with the indicator ranges and than i make my trade.

And than i want only make one trade till the value goes back to the ranges?

For my logic i would programm two bool variables which i set back when the close values is in the ranges again.

Are there better alternative solutions?

Thank you in advance

BR Christian

1. Christian183:

For me it is not clear to programm that i only make one trade per exeeding limits of the Indicator.

for example: I always compare the close value with the indicator ranges and than i make my trade.

Your post is almost unintelligible. If you are using mechanical translation, you must use simple language structure.

2. Christian183: And than i want only make one trade till the value goes back to the ranges?

Your post is almost unintelligible. You state a want but add a question mark.

3. Christian183: For my logic i would programm two bool variables which i set back when the close values is in the ranges again.

Why do you need two bool variables for one condition?

4. Christian183: Are there better alternative solutions?

Don't look at a signal. Act on a change of signal.
              MQL4 (in Strategy Tester) - double testing of entry conditions - Strategy Tester - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum