Broker Listing On Metaquote's Server List

Hello,

There is a new broker that I heard about, made a visit to their website, downloaded their MT4 platform, but cannot find them on the server list here at MQL5.com under MT4 platforms. The information on the MT4 Terminal Setup is FXIM Indra Merchant, and on the Tools - Options - Server Tab it is WVC-Demo - West Valley Consultancy Ltd.

I asked their support team, why I could not find them on Metaquotes, and they said that they only support the MT4 platform, and they are listed as WVC-Server on Metaquotes, but the search still does not locate them.

Would you know how I can locate them here at MQL5.com?

Name of Broker: Number One Forex

You mean: server link in Mertatrader 5?

I think - the broker is not supporting this Metatrader 5. You can ask this broker to start supporting MT5.

The best way is have broker list page on this websit. I already ask MQ via service desk but they said no plan :(

Let's tell to MQ: brokers list is very very useful for MT users !!

I am on talking about the server link for MT5. I only use Mt4 platforms and I am able to link MT4 accounts here on MQL5.com

deuteronomy818:

Hello,

There is a new broker that I heard about, made a visit to their website, downloaded their MT4 platform, but cannot find them on the server list here at MQL5.com under MT4 platforms. The information on the MT4 Terminal Setup is FXIM Indra Merchant, and on the Tools - Options - Server Tab it is WVC-Demo - West Valley Consultancy Ltd.

I asked their support team, why I could not find them on Metaquotes, and they said that they only support the MT4 platform, and they are listed as WVC-Server on Metaquotes, but the search still does not locate them.

Would you know how I can locate them here at MQL5.com?

Name of Broker: Number One Forex

Hi, 
I too am looking for information about this broker, but I can not find anything. 
West Valley Consultancy based at the British Virgin Islands. 
Do you have any news?

hi every body can any body tell me about this broker its look like a scam and i need same like this broker any body help please same spread same speed of server,,,,,tell me one thing which server they are using this broker is not like other 4 digits brokers
Reason: