galaxy trades matrix

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for an expert advisor, pleasethose who has this share it for everybody! Thanks!!!

Galaxy trades matrix

More, I would like to ask from everyone, that what should I combine this expert, what is your suggestion? Thanks

lestyanhun:

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for an expert advisor, pleasethose who has this share it for everybody! Thanks!!!

This is old commercial scalping system.
Look at this thread: Multi-Time Frame Auto Fibonacci Grid Trading Indicator for MT4

Sergey Golubev:

This is old commercial scalping system.
Look at this thread: Multi-Time Frame Auto Fibonacci Grid Trading Indicator for MT4

Dear Sergey!

It is, but nowwhere I can find this indicator or work like expert advisors. Anyway the link above, I couldn't find the topic.

Auto Fibonacci Indicator for MT4 (the first link on this thread) is the indicator only.
You can search the CodeBase for the EA based on Fibonacci (by this search link for example).

As to the images so as far as I understand - it is just "commercial design" for one indicator (yes, with dashboard, with trading panel, and more - but all those features are around one Fibo indicator only).

Besides, you can check the Market using this search link especially for this free tool (because I think - it is same one or very similar to what you are looking for):
Dynamic Fibonacci Grid Dashboard Free Demo 

----------------

Discussion about the Market products (and about any commercial tools) is prohibited on the forum sorry.
But you can check search links I provided (for CodeBase and for the Market: this search link and this search) to find very similar or better tools (and EAs as well).

Sergey Golubev:

Besides, you can check the Market using this search link especially for this free tool (because I think - it is same one or very similar to what you are looking for):
Dynamic Fibonacci Grid Dashboard Free Demo 

----------------

Discussion about the Market products (and about any commercial tools) is prohibited on the forum sorry.
But you can check search links I provided (for CodeBase and for the Market: this  search link and this search) to find very similar or better tools (and EAs as well).

I don't think that there is a tool that can be compared with TFA Sniper v2. Unfortunately TFA has canceled the support and isn't selling it anymore. But it had some unique features all others grids didn't have (auto trading, historical view for analysis and training, full customizable view through an own graphic layer instead painting zillion of graphical objects).

Reason: