metatrader shutsdown automatically in linux

I tried installing metaTESTER in a windows 7 virtualbox vdi, but while it did install it didn't seem to do anything.  I'm not convinced that the networking component was set up right.  But it could be nobody wanted to use my resources.  In the services tab, the cloud column contains 'disconnected.'

The following is the log file of it when it's running with wine 64-bit.

QK      0       22:40:06.839    Startup access rights to common directory successfully checked
HD      0       22:40:06.846    Startup service start initialized
NE      0       22:40:06.846    Startup create startup thread
QQ      0       22:40:06.846    Startup thread successfully created
GI      0       22:40:06.846    Startup MetaTester 5 x64 build 2007 (25 Feb 2019)
NM      0       22:40:06.853    Server  MetaTester 5 started on 0.0.0.0:2000
KH      0       22:40:06.855    Startup initialization finished
DN      0       22:40:06.863    Startup startup thread finished successfully
QD      0       23:10:13.199    Startup service shutdown initialized
PP      0       23:10:13.203    Exit    shutdown thread started
EF      0       23:10:13.246    Server  MetaTester 5 stopped

As you can see, the service automatically shuts down after half an hour.  There are no log file in the virtualbox install.  The cloud column is labeled 'disconnected' in the wine 64-bit version as well.

I have searched the web and don't see any references to how to get this working in linux.  Anyone have any ideas?

Sorry, I meant MeteTester cloud software, not trader.

But I guess nobody has ever come across this issue since it's probably 99% Windows/Mac people on this forum.

mdengler830:

Sorry, I meant MeteTester cloud software, not trader.

But I guess nobody has ever come across this issue since it's probably 99% Windows/Mac people on this forum.

As far as I know - Metatester does not work for 32-bit systems and for virtual OS (just in case you are using VPS for example, or two OS'ses in one PC as WSindows and Linux).
But I did not find any limitation comncerning the Linux.
There is small thread with some discussion - here ..

Sergey Golubev:

As far as I know - Metatester does not work for 32-bit systems and for virtual OS (just in case you are using VPS for example, or two OS'ses in one PC as WSindows and Linux).
But I did not find any limitation comncerning the Linux.
There is small thread with some discussion - here ..

Thanks for the response. That thread does describe the issue I have, but the solution offered doesn't appear to solve it.

Reason: