Discussion of article "MetaTrader 5 and Python integration: receiving and sending data" - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Maxim Dmitrievsky
Maxim Dmitrievsky  
jalal ahmadi:
hi maxim

i'm trying to install EA and Python client by your instruction but i'm getting a 4014 error . like andres kull comment ,SocketCreate ends with error when i execute it on strategy tester.

can you guide me to fix this problem? and this problem has been fixed by developers from  2019.05.04 (the Date of this post ) ? 

i'll really appreciate you . 

Hi, sockets still not work in tester by default (limited by meqtaquotes in sense of security). Maybe later they will add such a possibility.

ERIC SEBESTYEN FERREIRA
ERIC SEBESTYEN FERREIRA  
Oi, there is some place website to host this pyton application on internet for free? can you indicate some? I tested your script and  it works nice!
Rezashahabi
Rezashahabi  
Hi!
I was wondering to know how can i keep getting live data from mql5 and append it to my list or my dataframe
At the moment a touple comes out of metatrader commands and converts to a dataframe, but what if we want to keep getting the data and at to the dataframe
Tnx maxim, you have been a great help
jues33
jues33  

<Deleted>

This is an English language forum. Please only post in English.

tynken
tynken  

Hi,

Could someone write an example code how to open a 'Buy' or 'Sell' position from Python and also how to close that postition?

Or maybe is that not possible?

Many thanks!

To add comments, please log in or register