VPS running: how to terminate all active EAs and close all open trades?

Hi Community

I am using a virtual server from my MT4 platform. Synchronization works well and all EAs are up and running on the server. 

Now, I wonder what I have to do to shut down all EAs on the server and close all open trades? Is there something like an "emergency script" which can do this?

Appreciate your advice.

Best,

Willfried

If you are talking about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so you can do the following:

• login to your trading account and close all the charts with the EAs and close all open trades, and after that - 
  • make a synchronization one again.

Thanks, Sergey, for being so specific wrt VPS & MT4 and your advice.

So, I do need to do this manually? I wonder if any script exists which shuts down all active EAs and stops all open/pending trades?

Willfried Wienholt:

Thanks, Sergey, for being so specific wrt VPS & MT4 and your advice.

So, I do need to do this manually? I wonder if any script exists which shuts down all active EAs and stops all open/pending trades?

You can use any scripts for your local PC (there are a lot of them in CodeBase, or use search function - use this link for example), but, as MQL5 VPS is the copy of your Metatrader in cloud so you will need to send new setup (no EAs on the charts for example) to your cloud Metatrader (to send by synchronization; means: synchronize your home Metatrader with the copy of your Metatrader in cloud).

Sergey Golubev:

You can use any scripts for your local PC (there are a lot of them in CodeBase, or use search function - use this link for example), but, as MQL5 VPS is the copy of your Metatrader in cloud so you will need to send new setup (no EAs on the charts for example) to your cloud Metatrader (to send by synchronization; means: synchronize your home Metatrader with the copy of your Metatrader in cloud).

Thank you, Sergey, for links and your advice. Best, Willfried
Reason: