heiken ashi smoothed indictor colours keep returning back to defult - page 2

Hello friend,

reminder... Use code tag.

GrumpyDuckMan:

Hello friend,

reminder... Use code tag.

not sure what you mean by use code tag. also where were about to copy and past code. I tried a couple of places but code errors saying -  ambiguous call to overload function with same parameters 

Hello friend,

I believe it goes something like;

To add code tagging = Alt + s

TODO
If you explain correctly your problems, you will get better replies.

Example of using Alt + s

bool T=ChartSetSymbolPeriod(Chart_ID,Symbol(),TIME_FRAME);

ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_SHOW_PERIOD_SEP,CHART_PERIOD);ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_SHIFT,4);  ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_CANDLE_BEAR,clrCoral);  ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_SHOW_GRID,GRID);
   ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_CANDLE_BULL,clrBlue);   ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_SHOW_OHLC,OHLC);     ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_CHART_DOWN,clrCoral);   ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_SCALE,CHARTS_SIZE);
   ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_CHART_UP,clrBlue);      ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_ASK,clrGreen); ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_BACKGROUND,clrWhite);  ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_BID,clrBlack);
   ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_AUTOSCROLL,SCROLL_ON);        ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_SHOW_ASK_LINE,true); ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_BID,clrBlack);          ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_MODE,CHART_MODES);
   ChartSetInteger(Chart_ID,CHART_COLOR_FOREGROUND,clrBlack);

very simply to use code tags. You can edit post add your code tag if required with " Alt+s ", or post new post with or, without them.

Also if you had bothered to read over the posts you'd get your answer.

//---
input color ExtColor1 = Red;    // Shadow of bear candlestick
input color ExtColor2 = White;  // Shadow of bull candlestick
input color ExtColor3 = Blue;    // Bear candlestick body
input color ExtColor4 = Green;  // Bull candlestick body

I think this is about the point you realized that it is not right.

maOpen=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_OPEN,pos);
      maClose=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_CLOSE,pos);
      maLow=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_LOW,pos);
      maHigh=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_HIGH,pos);
Reason: