Pending Stop Order

So I have the exact criteria to open a buy market order and sell stop pending order,I also have a sell market order and stop buy pending order that has the exact same criteria so that either one hedges but the sells stop isnt working and the code is perfect. So i started to tinker with the criteria feature list and when i changed one thing it started to trigger. A strange problem but I think maybe a technical issue.

gouki1001:
So I have the exact criteria to open a buy market order and sell stop pending order,I also have a sell market order and stop buy pending order that has the exact same criteria so that either one hedges but the sells stop isnt working and the code is perfect. So i started to tinker with the criteria feature list and when i changed one thing it started to trigger. A strange problem but I think maybe a technical issue.

Are you asking something?

What is the point of your post?

Who knows how to do fundamental analysis? 

5372941:
Who knows how to do fundamental analysis? 

Ive just started mql but I program in Java and C++ and VB This is a OO paradigm and its not a normal syntax issue. Im asking if anyone has ever had a similar  occurrence. 

gouki1001:

Ive just started mql but I program in Java and C++ and VB This is a OO paradigm and its not a normal syntax issue. Im asking if anyone has ever had a similar  occurrence. 

Hello, please paste your code here to check it.

siriustrees:
Hello, please paste your code here to check it.

I really dont think its that type of issue but Ill message you.

Reason: