Pending Stop Order

To add comments, please log in or register
gouki1001
gouki1001  
So I have the exact criteria to open a buy market order and sell stop pending order,I also have a sell market order and stop buy pending order that has the exact same criteria so that either one hedges but the sells stop isnt working and the code is perfect. So i started to tinker with the criteria feature list and when i changed one thing it started to trigger. A strange problem but I think maybe a technical issue.
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
gouki1001:
So I have the exact criteria to open a buy market order and sell stop pending order,I also have a sell market order and stop buy pending order that has the exact same criteria so that either one hedges but the sells stop isnt working and the code is perfect. So i started to tinker with the criteria feature list and when i changed one thing it started to trigger. A strange problem but I think maybe a technical issue.

Are you asking something?

What is the point of your post?

Who knows how to do fundamental analysis? 
gouki1001
gouki1001  
5372941:
Who knows how to do fundamental analysis? 

Ive just started mql but I program in Java and C++ and VB This is a OO paradigm and its not a normal syntax issue. Im asking if anyone has ever had a similar  occurrence. 

siriustrees
siriustrees  
gouki1001:

Ive just started mql but I program in Java and C++ and VB This is a OO paradigm and its not a normal syntax issue. Im asking if anyone has ever had a similar  occurrence. 

Hello, please paste your code here to check it.
gouki1001
gouki1001  
siriustrees:
Hello, please paste your code here to check it.

I really dont think its that type of issue but Ill message you.

To add comments, please log in or register