How to close two orders of different pairs with the same magic number at a certain profit without touching the other orders? - page 2

Hadj Ahmed Slimani:

Thank you "Mr nicholi shen" to you all too wonderful, I adapted the code that you posted and apparently it works well because it closed on a first win with two pairs, it's true that this a good idea of simplify the code, but the work that you sent us frankly I could never do it, because I am new in the programming mq4.
I have a second small service to ask you if possible, I want orders that close and reopen just after closing.
In the meantime I check again and again if your code works well and I'll tell you tomorrow.
thank you so much!!

No... you don't want to do that. Brokers would love that strategy because you would just be giving them all your profits. 

nicholi shen:
No... you don't want to do that. Brokers would love that strategy because you would just be giving them all your profits. 

You mean it's not worth working with this EA, the brocker will be badly honest and will lose my money?

Mehrdad Jeddi:

So you should increase the "ProfitPercent",0.001 is very low on your low amount balance,

I my side it's working well,

Not always not despite the increase in the profitpercent, moreover if I increase it will take longer to arrive at the desired earnings

Reason: