Help Needed for Code

Hi everyone need some help here

can anyone help me i want to develop one Simple EA , once my pending order is active it automatically sends one more pending order at certain pips from current market it if that is active again it sends one more lest say i want to set a limit of 8 pending orders it keeps sending pending orders one after other untill tp or sl is hit.

drjamali:

Hi everyone need some help here

can anyone help me i want to develop one Simple EA , once my pending order is active it automatically sends one more pending order at certain pips from current market it if that is active again it sends one more lest say i want to set a limit of 8 pending orders it keeps sending pending orders one after other untill tp or sl is hit.

One suggestion is hiring someone to do that professionally:

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I have a working martingale/hedge EA that starts from random open buy or sell orders. Work that needs to be done: 1) Create 2 extra input settings         A) Start trailstop; [after ... orders].        B) Trail stop distance; [in points] 2) Make EA ready for MQL5 market place     I recently tried to upload the EA to the market place and...
Reason: