a trading signal is not copied even if the subscirption and VS are valid & activated - please help

Dear Sirs(s),

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to get in touch regarding the signal 'Investicum' that I am following in XM MT4: I registered as a subscriber for 35 USD and also activated the Virtual Server in MQL5 for 10 USD to follow you for 1 month.

IN the XM AU MT4 platform, everything is set well, it mentions that I follow the signal etc.. see attached. But when I go to the trading window, I do not see any trade that the trader does whereas it must appear normally in the window in parallel as long as the trades are made.
I saw that the trader I. Obi started some trades this month from 04 February 2019, but they do not appear in the 'trading window' of my account . Hence I do make any profit or loss.

I then contacted the trader directly who informed that "I need to migrate the account again to the virtual server. In the settings, use 95% of account in trading, Deviation/slippage : 3.0"

I modified the setting but as I new in trading system, I am not sure how to do this migration? It seems it still does not appear anything in the trading window.

Please can you inform what is the problem?

Why the trades and positions (buy/sell) taken by the trader do not appear in the trading window of my account?

Please can you help and kindly explain the steps so I do not do a potential error.

many thanks

DVrosevic

to talk to the owner of this trade!

If no any error in log files (VPS journal/log and Metatrader logs) so everything should be fine.

But as far as I know - pending orders are not copied, annd the Signal service does not work for Linux and MacOS (I am not sure about "window in parallel" ... may be - same).

Reason: