Indicators: Market_Sessions

Market_Sessions:

Indicator Market Session

Market_Sessions

Author: Scriptor

Automated-Trading:

Market_Sessions:

Author: Scriptor

Thank you! I was looking for something like it!

Good indicator. better if the session line is stored in the per session open market candle as an example ( MT4 Indicator ). The point is to find out whether the price moves back towards the price of opening the previous session or continues according to the trend. 

market session

KetemuSinta:
i agree.. and please add frankfurt time..

It would be great to get the spelling of the cities correct. Sidney, Tokio (:

Is there a version of Market_Sessions.mq4?

hello ..

i dont know whats wrong with my setting .. but thats horizontal label for session name i guess doesnt place right .. any advice ? thanks  Market_Sessions

Fabulous indictor thank you so much. No more getting caught in over night spikes 

Files:

Very good indicator , very nicely done ,one of the best amongs all the indicator  of sessions i searched on web and mql5 for mt5.

I will just suggest to add  few seetings like   : 1) draw as a background - so it will be shown behind the candles in case it cross it .

2) show only on present day - so if someone just want that it appear only on present day he can choose thatso graph appears more clean  or else all the past day                                                                                                                                     he is just showing already .

After this two addision , i think it will be perfect .