Login Problems

Can anybody help me.I switch phones and download metatrader 4 on new phone but when i want to login to my accounts on new phone i got message(Authorization failed) I made sure i put in correct login and password but i gives me that message on every broker account.

gysburger01:
Can anybody help me.I switch phones and download metatrader 4 on new phone but when i want to login to my accounts on new phone i got message(Authorization failed) I made sure i put in correct login and password but i gives me that message on every broker account.

Do you set correct server address?

Thanx for your reply,appreciate.When i go to metatrader and put in login to existing account it asks for broker and password.But where do i put in the server address?

gysburger01:
Thanx for your reply,appreciate.When i go to metatrader and put in login to existing account it asks for broker and password.But where do i put in the server address?

Try to download the MT4/5 platform from your broker's website.

gysburger01 :

Hey. On my iPhone, too, this was once. I deleted and downloaded MetaTrader from the App Store again and the problem disappeared.

Reason: