Live News Code - page 2

Vladimir Gribachev:

To use the news filter, you need: In the trading terminal, in the menu, open "Tools" ---> "Settings" ---> "Advisors" ---> add the address "http://calendar.fxstreet.com" in the "Allow WebRequest for the following URLs ".

Thanks Vladimit,

It is very brilliant idea to get the news directly from MQL without having to resort to on external python script.

However, your code is in MT4 while I work with MT5 only. After trying to do some debugging for adaptation to MQL5, I ran the EA but it did not create any output NEWS.TXT file.

I also noticed that it captures only the news calendar, not the fact that the news nature is "good or bad"

Would you have any suggestion to adjust your EA accordingly ?

I would appreciate it.

Many thanks.

pmemari:
the

is empty! 

My headers.txt file is attached. Do you have any idea of what is the problem ? 

Man, you really need to login to myfxbook ASAP and change your password and logout. You should not be posting the headers to this forum, where anyone and everyone can now use it to login to your account. 

nicholi shen:

Man, you really need to login to myfxbook ASAP and change your password and logout. You should not be posting the headers to this forum, where anyone and everyone can now use it to login to your account. 

It is just a dummy account. no worries, thanks.