Expired VPS not removing from account

Hi, 

VPS expired and this does not removed from account. Have moved another VPS to MT4 account and now I cannot migrate as the expiredone does not remove... 

How to proceed? 

L.

Lauri P:

Hi, 

VPS expired and this does not removed from account. Have moved another VPS to MT4 account and now I cannot migrate as the expiredone does not remove... 

How to proceed? 

L.

Try to restart your MT4 terminal and/or logout of that account, login with another and then login again with the first one.

Check if the VPS is question is still there.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to restart your MT4 terminal and/or logout of that account, login with another and then login again with the first one.

Check if the VPS is question is still there.

Hi, thnx, Have done Log outs / swithced between acccounts and restarted MT4 and computer many times since yesterday... + stopped servers and cancelled subscriptions ... 

Still an issue... its still there now... 

thnx, 

L.

Lauri P:

Hi, thnx, Have done Log outs / swithced between acccounts and restarted MT4 and computer many times since yesterday... + stopped servers and cancelled subscriptions ... 

thnx, 

L.

Contact MQL5 at the bottom of the website.

Lauri P:

thnx, 

L.

I can write to the service desk but on tomorrow morning only.
So, if the problem will exist tomorrow morning (after 00:00 GMT) - write something on the thread, and I will ask their advice and so on.

Sergey Golubev:

I can write to the service desk but on tomorrow morning only.
So, if the problem will exist tomorrow morning (after 00:00 GMT) - write something on the thread, and I will ask their advice and so on.

Hi, Problem still exists... = failed to migrate... as has not removed the expired VPS. I have moved valid VPS onto same account = does not switch the VPS -s... 

Lauri P:

Hi, Problem still exists... = failed to migrate... as has not removed the expired VPS. I have moved valid VPS onto same account = does not switch the VPS -s... 

Yes, I've sent a request to the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, I've sent a request to the service desk.

Hi, thnx, I´ve done that also via "FINANCE: PRODUCT, SIGNAL OR HOSTING PAYMENT ISSUE"  = i´m not sure is the right place ... as seems they solve only Financial issues...  thnx, L. 

Lauri P:
Hi, thnx, I´ve done that also via "FINANCE: PRODUCT, SIGNAL OR HOSTING PAYMENT ISSUE"  = i´m not sure is the right place ... as seems they solve only Financial issues...  thnx, L. 

They replied to me that they are checking it.

Sergey Golubev:

They replied to me that they are checking it.

Thank You very much!

Lauri P:

Thank You very much!

I got reply from MQL = I have changed password and did not change it in MT4 ... deem (damn) absent-minded of me ... :-DDD... thank You !

Reason: