Automated Breakout system/ selling algo / question

Hi all,

I am posting a question here because this seems like a place where people would have some answers. So I have developed an automated system, which I now run on a VPS, I have back-tested the strategy using the Ctrader platform and the system has produced promising results:

Now the percentage return depends on the risk/lot size you allocate to the strategy, so it operates on a fixed lot size each time, therefore if you want to be more aggressive this strategy over the last 4 years returned almost 500%. But there where wild swings in equity, so draw-down would be very large at times, sometimes -35% of account, but it would be followed by a strong uptick and overall produced an average of over 100% a year. Reducing the lot size obviously reduced the overall return, but "smoothed" out the equity curve somewhat.

Now I run this automated system currently with 3.7k GBP of my own money, however I am posing a question to this forum, because my capital is limited, and I want to be able to benefit from my system more, so was wondering are there places where I can either sell access to the system, or raise capital in order to make more profit? I have considered platforms such as Etoro, as awful as they are, the copytrade section there may allow me to effectively manually copy the trades taken by the automated system and then get people to copy my account and therfore if I got enough copiers I would start to make money that way? surely there is more effective ways to do this. I know past performance is no indicator of future results, but unless fundamental market dynamics change I believe this strategy will continue to work for a while. And given it's backtesting results I want to fully capitalise on it while I can.

Would appreciate this forum's insight on this 

Thanks 

Reason: