EA question

Hi,

I have a question: yesterday evening i closed some open trades of EA i have running (grid trading) because of the risk of wide gaps and so on because of brexitvoting. 

This morning i re-install the EA, but it strikes me that the first trade he open is following at the trades i closed yesterday manual. So in other words, EA don't start 'fresh' i'm afraid.

And i think that's risky?

So my question is: how can i 'force' EA to start fresh? Maybe delete some history anywere or something? Please can you tell me how to do it?

Kind regards,

Ron

ronvandenberg:
Hi,

I have a question: yesterday evening i closed some open trades of EA i have running (grid trading) because of the risk of wide gaps and so on because of brexitvoting. 

This morning i re-install the EA, but it strikes me that the first trade he open is following at the trades i closed yesterday manual. So in other words, EA don't start 'fresh' i'm afraid.

And i think that's risky?

So my question is: how can i 'force' EA to start fresh? Maybe delete some history anywere or something? Please can you tell me how to do it?

Kind regards,

Ron

Change your Magic Number

hi thanks  that's not possible, ea choose magic number by itself, can't change it unfortunately... other idea?

my thoughts were maybe to clear some logs/history or something? But don't know how to do this...?

Yes, your ea read the closed position, and open again. to check

for(i=0; i<OrdersHistoryTotal(); i++)
      {

} 

sdlg:

Yes, your ea read the closed position, and open again. to check

for(i=0; i<OrdersHistoryTotal(); i++)
      {

} 

thanks   in which directory in mt4 i can find this?

Reason: