change phone on mql5 profile

Hello.

I've a this problem: I am not able to change my new phone number, 'cause I don't have the old number anymore...I cannot receive the code on the old number...

and is not possible to get it back, because when I did the mql5 account, I was abroad...the old number is coming from a country in which I don't live anymore...

How can I do? Thank you.

logyx123:

Hello.

I've a this problem: I am not able to change my new phone number, 'cause I don't have the old number anymore...I cannot receive the code on the old number...

and is not possible to get it back, because when I did the mql5 account, I was abroad...the old number is coming from a country in which I don't live anymore...

How can I do? Thank you.

I am trying to add a phone number to my account so that I can deposit money and buy an EA for metatrader, I cannot seem to do any of it. What is going on with this website? I feel like it's very broken.

Hello

The country has changed the numbering system (from 8 digits to 10 digits).

Hence my phone number has automatically been changed and there is no ''old number'' as it doesnt exist anymore since the migration to the new system.

How do I make the change please?

Service desk is IMPOSSIBLE to join as they only accept financial request.

Thanks in advance

Regards

olivleb:

Service desk is IMPOSSIBLE to join as they only accept financial request.

Select any category and submit your request.

Keith Watford:

Select any category and submit your request.

I receive error message everytime i try to send a request, my request are not being sent 

olivleb:I receive error message everytime i try to send a request, my request are not being sent 

Then tell us what the error message is and what it says. Supply a screenshot if possible!

Reason: