Multicurrencyindex_en.mq5 arrays issues

from /articles/83 by Alexey

compiling with 375, i get these warnings:

ArrayResize(arrTime,countVal-1); : cannot be used for static allocated array (345,4)

ArrayResize(bars_tf,countVal-1);  : cannot be used for static allocated array (346,4)

for(int i=0;i<period;i++) result+=price[position+i];  : declaration of "i" hides global declaration at line 90 (502,12)

color _color=Crimson;  : possible loss of data due to type conversion (538,16)

note: i post here because when i select "articles" i'm automaticaly logged off, so i never can post comment under "articles"

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Data Types / Typecasting
  • www.mql5.com
Language Basics / Data Types / Typecasting - Documentation on MQL5

razoff:

from /articles/83 by Alexey

compiling with 375, i get these warnings:

ArrayResize(arrTime,countVal-1); : cannot be used for static allocated array (345,4)

ArrayResize(bars_tf,countVal-1);  : cannot be used for static allocated array (346,4)

for(int i=0;i<period;i++) result+=price[position+i];  : declaration of "i" hides global declaration at line 90 (502,12)

color _color=Crimson;  : possible loss of data due to type conversion (538,16)

Yes, you are right. But it is just warning.

Source code was saved as is. When this article was created there were no warnings or errors. Since that time MQL5 compiler has got new functionality so you are getting warnings now. 

note: i post here because when i select "articles" i'm automaticaly logged off, so i never can post comment under "articles"

Are you connecting to Internet via proxy server? It seems like that. Try to press Ctrl+F5 when you get disconnected.

alexvd:

Yes, you are right. But it is just warning.

Source code was saved as is. When this article was created there were no warnings or errors. Since that time MQL5 compiler has got new functionality so you are getting warnings now. 

Are you connecting to Internet via proxy server? It seems like that. Try to press Ctrl+F5 when you get disconnected.

about disconnect:

i'm connected directly on internet, no proxy. Just made an other try:

- select and open "articles"

- logon

- get dropped into "forum"

- ctrl+F5 log me on again (but stay into "forum"

- select and open "articles", get logoff, ctrl+F5 log me on again, and now , selecting "go to discussion", i see both choices: "complain | reply"

This issue is new (relatively) as i've , in the past, posted comments directly, so something (outside my profile) have changed.

Reason: