Error: "Add the adress..."

Hi guys.

I use WebRequest function, did add URL to Expert Advisors, and it works.

But, sometime MT4 warning me: "Add the address xxxxxxx in the list of allowed URLs on tab Expert Advisors", alothough I added it.

(Watch image attached)

Anyone know what happened?????

Thank you.

Files:
error.png  30 kb

Weird. Which MT4 build is this ?

Alain Verleyen:
Weird. Which MT4 build is this ?

Certainly that is not the entire story. The WebRequests function doesn't launch message boxes, does it? 

nicholi shen:

Certainly that is not the entire story. The WebRequests function doesn't launch message boxes, does it? 

No but it's easy to add such message box from code when you get an error 4014. 4060 with mql4.

Regular effect on non availibilty of accessed url. Almost happens on market open Sunday night when 10000's of MT terminals fire at the same time webrequests. Accessed urls get overloaded, refuse, time out. Implement  a loop with 1 or 5 minutes interval, you will succeed within 10 minutes. Some other webpages get maintained and are inaccessible over day, same effect. Use loop !

hi guys 

im having a hard time setting up my free robot on mt5 my computer says i must save address <Deleted> in the list of allowed URL tab advisors.

how do i do that can someone assist

Tools → Options (control-O) → Expert Advisors → Check "Allow WebRequest for listed URL" and insert the URL in the box. What's the problem?

William Roeder #:
i already did this but everytime i hit enter it doesn"t come up

Hi everyone, I have the same issue. It says the URL is not added, when it can be clearly seen in the image below that it has been added. Any recommendations?

how to add url to list of allowed url in metatrader 4 mt4
how to add url to list of allowed url in metatrader 4 mt4
  • www.youtube.com
Learn how to add a URL to the list of allowed URLs in MT4. This is needed for some EAs to work properly as they need to communicate with outside URLs at time...
Reason: