Is mql4.com codebase dead?

I tried adding ea updates and new files to mql4.com codebase but some mql5 support sent me an email everytime telling me to convert my products to mql5 and sell them at mql5.com market. Is this the end of mql4.com codebase?

tonny:
I tried adding ea updates and new files to mql4.com codebase but some mql5 support sent me an email everytime telling me to convert my products to mql5 and sell them at mql5.com market. Is this the end of mql4.com codebase?
Perhaps it is. Perhaps its is just for you. Either way no-one here can answer that question and you know it. The people who emailed you would have been the best ones to ask.

ubzen:
Perhaps it is. Perhaps its is just for you. Either way no-one here can answer that question and you know it. The people who emailed you would have been the best ones to ask.
MQL
tonny:
Mql4 isn't dead but its getting cold and dying quickly, on the other hand the mql5 is warm and attractive,many people cant help it.

As you all can see nothing has been added to codebase by admin for months as there is no more approvals for mql4.com codebase very soon the forum might be shut down too to force people move to the new mql5.com. But i like the features of mql5.com especially the seller resources but mql4 stuff shouldnt just be shutdown gangnum style as its still most popular and its still useful to many.
Reason: