New to MQL5, My indicator isn't working.

Hi. I am creating an indicator called Squeeze that uses the Bollinger Band and Keltner Channel. The Keltner Channel indicator is one that I got from the internet (for now), since it's not included in MQL5.

https://gist.github.com/Industrial/8f98a5e360132a6faba38e02a137f6c0

I have several questions:

1) OnCalculate is being called with rates_total being 707831 and prev_calculated being 0. Does this mean that I should do a CopyBuffer(BollingerBandsHandle, 1, 0, 707831,BollingerBandsUpperBuffer)? Because this operation is failing right now.

2) Since Bollinger Band and Keltner Channel export 3 buffers (Is this the correct terminology?), and I'm only interested in the top and bottom one of both, I'm coping over indexes 1 and 2 into separate buffers. Am I doing this correctly?

3) getCalculatedValue(index) will currently return 1 or 0 which means 0 for all cases practically. When I add this indicator to a chart I see a new chart on the bottom being created but no line on it. How do I get these 1/0 to show?

4) Is there a Slack or Gitter.im or Discord or IRC or other live chat environment where people are talking about MQL5?

Reason: