Graph of MT4

Hi everyone

I have some problems with MT4. Hope you can help me regarding that. I am using FBS broker on MT4.

While I bid for sell or buy, the value set on the trade bar is different from the value I chose to bid on the graph. Also, when graph is going below the line of my proposed bid for sell, the trade bar still shows the value of point above the line and it makes me loss even I'm in profit according to the graph.

I've lost my 123$ because of this unfairness.

Anybody here who got an idea about this problem or have faced it? Please help.

Thanks

shavez:

Hi everyone

I have some problems with MT4. Hope you can help me regarding that. I am using FBS broker on MT4.

While I bid for sell or buy, the value set on the trade bar is different from the value I chose to bid on the graph. Also, when graph is going below the line of my proposed bid for sell, the trade bar still shows the value of point above the line and it makes me loss even I'm in profit according to the graph.

I've lost my 123$ because of this unfairness.

Anybody here who got an idea about this problem or have faced it? Please help.

It is not unfairness! It is just that you don't understand things properly. It is called Spread (Ask - Bid) and you should always do your research!

A Buy Order opens at the Ask price and closes at the Bid price. A Sell Order opens at the Bid price and closes at the Ask price.

The current price line you see on your chart is the current Bid price, so in your chart properties, change it so that it also shows the current Ask price line so that you can see both.

However, the bars/candles on your charts always show in Bid prices irrespective of the Ask line being enabled or not.

Reason: