reading Objects on a chart in Multipair

Hi

i got an Object from an indicator (a simple regression channel determining trend) that i check to enter a trade or not, but my EA is a Multipair (i put it on one chart only and it trades all the pairs)

so my question is : will it work correctly if i just call the iCustom with each symbol and read the Object displayed ?

double ch = iCustom(Symb,0,"AALINES",     0,0);   

or do i need to put the indicator and EA on each chart to be able to read correctly the Object ?

thanks a  lot

Jeff

Jean Francois Le Bas:

Hi

i got an Object from an indicator (a simple regression channel determining trend) that i check to enter a trade or not, but my EA is a Multipair (i put it on one chart only and it trades all the pairs)

so my question is : will it work correctly if i just call the iCustom with each symbol and read the Object displayed ?

double ch = iCustom(Symb,0,"AALINES",     0,0);   

or do i need to put the indicator and EA on each chart to be able to read correctly the Object ?

thanks a  lot

Jeff

int  ObjectFind(
   long     chart_id,     // chart ID
   string   object_name   // object name
   );

Mehmet Bastem:

int  ObjectFind(
   long     chart_id,     // chart ID
   string   object_name   // object name
   );

oh you gave me an idea, i just have to read each slope,and see if they are different for each pair.

thank you

EDIT : it works ! metatrader simulates the indicators put on the chart so you can retrieve data for each pair

Jeff

Jean Francois Le Bas:

oh you gave me an idea, i just have to read each slope,and see if they are different for each pair.

thank you

EDIT : it works ! metatrader simulates the indicators put on the chart so you can retrieve data for each pair

Jeff

Files:
Reason: