Want to move a purchased Indicator from one MT4 Broker to another MT4 Broker A/C?

Just Purchased an Indicator ... For some reason it is only appearing in a broker (that I am not using ATM) in Terminal "Market" "Purchased"  ... It shows as being Purchased but not Downloaded or Activated ... I want to lift it out of this Broker MT4 and place it into another that I am using ... I want to Download, Install and Activate it there ... How do I do this ... Please Help

Ric Wozniak:
Just Purchased an Indicator ... For some reason it is only appearing in a broker (that I am not using ATM) in Terminal "Market" "Purchased"  ... It shows as being Purchased but not Downloaded or Activated ... I want to lift it out of this Broker MT4 and place it into another that I am using ... I want to Download, Install and Activate it there ... How do I do this ... Please Help
Try copying and pasting from the data folder in one account to the second account?

As I remember - the purchases are valid per computer per OS.
If yes so you can install this indicator to the other Metatrader inside same computer.
Personally I did not try to install one purchase to many Metatrader instances inside one PC ... but the people are doing it ...

--------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Thanks Guys, Have it sorted now and am very grateful for your experience and ideas ... Trade Well

Hello, When I try to install an indicator/expert purchased However, the mq5 market wants to open and install expert advisor or the indicator to another terminal(from another broker) rather than the one I am using currently. How can I install the indicator to the current terminal?

rayray:
Hello, When I try to install an indicator/expert purchased However, the mq5 market wants to open and install expert advisor or the indicator to another terminal(from another broker) rather than the one I am using currently. How can I install the indicator to the current terminal?

Install indicator directly from the terminal.
Open Metatrader, fill Community tab with your forum login (your forum login is rayray; do not use your email for login) and forum password, check Internet explorer to be the latest version (for example, version 11).
read this post for more information:

• www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Hello,

As always thank you Sergey for your wisdom and time and also for your seedy responses....

Reason: