Filter MT4 account history data?

Hello,

I saw  an EA-system which is promoted by a guy who give the Investor Password and the account no. I had loged in and the results I saw were good enough. Finally as I start to observe the live playing of the EA, I realise the following weird:

- it opened more than 30 trades, and the next day where I checked the results, I saw only 7 trades closed with profit and 3 still open.

So I am asking, is it possible to filter the account history data in the MT4? or how this was happend?

Best regards

Antonis

fxant2a:

Hello,

I saw  an EA-system which is promoted by a guy who give the Investor Password and the account no. I had loged in and the results I saw were good enough. Finally as I start to observe the live playing of the EA, I realise the following weird:

- it opened more than 30 trades, and the next day where I checked the results, I saw only 7 trades closed with profit and 3 still open.

So I am asking, is it possible to filter the account history data in the MT4? or how this was happend?

Best regards

Antonis

/*

33 058 - All History

33 057 - Last 3 Months

33 063 - Last Month

*/ #include
<WinUser32.mqh> #import "user32.dll"   int    GetAncestor(int, int); #import void OnStart()   { //---    #define GA_ROOT 2    // https://forum.mql4.com/ru/14463/page5#401551    #define MT4_WMCMD_ALL_HISTORY 33058    int      main = GetAncestor(WindowHandle(Symbol(), Period()), GA_ROOT);    PostMessageA(main, WM_COMMAND, MT4_WMCMD_ALL_HISTORY, 0);    }