Black meta trader 4 Android

I have changed xml files and made black version of metatrader4 on Android. I begged the developers for a year and I got tired of waiting, so you can see the results here. If you need I can make a clone of the app, so you can have installed two version together, just ask me

Павел Климин:
I have changed xml files and made black version of metatrader4 on Android. I begged the developers for a year and I got tired of waiting, so you can see the results here. If you need I can make a clone of the app, so you can have installed two version together, just ask me
Really pretty friend. Thanks a lot

Павел Климин:

Thanks man! Cherrs

Павел Климин:
How do I get to install it
Reason: